NEC's UM383WL ultra short throw HLD LED projector is a low maintenance display solution for education and corporate customers that need up to 130" diagonal video and images at an affordable cost. With its ability to be mounted to the wall directly above the screen on which it projects, this model helps eliminate the shadows and glare typically found with standard projection systems. The UM383WL includes LCD optics, a long lasting light source and full connectivity including RJ-45 for remote management over a network.
- Ultra short throw lens (0.27:1 throw ratio) helps eliminate shadows on the screen along with projected light in the presenter’s eyes created by traditional front projection systems.
- HLD LED light source eliminates the maintence requirements that exist in lamp based projectors.
- Comprehensive input/output panel, including dual HDMI, VGA and RJ-45 for networking.
- ECO Mode™ technology lowers power consumption.
- Horizontal & Vertical Keystone adjustment or Cornerstone Correction ensures the image will fill the screen every time.
- Remote monitoring and control of projector over network saves IT employee time and reduces costs related to projector operation.
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of large installations.
- Industry leading 5 year standard warranty on parts and labor! This includes NEC's InstaCare advanced exchange program FREE!.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.