NEC's UM361X-WK includes the 3600-lumen UM361X ultra short throw projector and NP04WK1 wall mount kit. This model delivers an extremely short throw distance for education and corporate applications. A complete interactive projector solution can be created using the optional NP04Wi interactive system (dual pens) with auto calibration. With its ability to be mounted to the wall directly above the screen on which it projects, this model helps eliminate the shadows and glare typically found with standard projection systems. The UM361X projector includes a powerful 20W speaker, closed captioning and RJ-45 for remote management over a network, and its input panel includes dual HDMI, VGA and a microphone input to amplify the presenter's voice.
- Ultra short throw lens (0.36:1 throw ratio) helps eliminate shadows on the screen along with projected light in the presenter’s eyes created by traditional front projection systems.
- Comprehensive input/output panel, including dual HDMI, VGA and a microphone input.
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption.
- Horizontal & Vertical Keystone adjustment or Cornerstone Correction ensures the image will fill the screen every time.
- Remote monitoring and control of projector over network saves IT employee time and reduces costs related to projector operation.
- Optional interactive system (dual pens) allows for annotation and collaboration on a whiteboard locally or via web meetings.
- 20W Audio Powerful 20-watt speaker provides volume needed for large rooms
- Carbon Savings Meter Calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
- Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP) Ensure quick switching between presentations and allows for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and computers
- Advanced AccuBlend™ Ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector.
- Auto Power On Powers on the projector as soon as it is plugged into a power outlet.
- USB Viewer Permits playback (without a PC) of presentations or display images stored as JPG files from a USB flash drive.
- Variable Audio Out Adjusts the volume of an external speaker system using the projector's remote control.
- Dual Computer Inputs Ensures quick switching between presentations.
- Direct Power Off Protects the lamp when the projector is accidentally unplugged or the power strip is switched off. Enables the fan to continue running until the lamp is properly cooled down. Internal sensors monitor lamp temperature and prevent the lamp from powering on.
- Built-in Wall Color Correction Presets provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces.
- Image Express Utility Lite with audio transfer provides wired and wireless data transmission via peer-to-peer or over the network
- Virtual Remote Used over the VGA cable to control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables.
- ECO Mode™ Extends lamp life, lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership.
- Wireless LAN (Optional) Allows you to transmit images from a PC wirelessly to the projector, eliminating the need for traditional cumbersome cables.
- Built-In Closed Captioning Enables decoding and display of text information from a video.
- Wired Network Connection Integrated RJ45 connection for quick connection to the LAN (10/100 base-T capability).
- Power Management Enables projector to automatically turn off when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs.
- Crestron Roomview Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
- AutoSense™ Intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
Shipping & Returns
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75.
- Our promise is to deliver your item within a maximum of 8 business days.
- Shipped by our choice carrier.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.